Monday, June 2, 2014


The Seed of the Child Molester

I was spawned from a sexual predator's gene pool
a child molester
a fool


To my utter shame 
he chipped seed
and stained my mother's name


With his lascivious pension for innocents
and no conscience to correct
molesting my future with dirty fingers 

and perverted sentiments


He smeared blood stains on Zion’s
daughters

Confused Nubian queens
turned crack heads and harlots
Throwing their pearls to swines

His actions defined them
shaped them, sedated them with lies
Complicated them with demons
Deposited in their bellies
toting pernicious poison 
Passed on by their precarious predator 
  A.k.a my father


He took what was precious (the heartbeat) 
and left only the carcass     

Karma was not asleep
while he was out thieving innocence
compensation was due him
that’s where I came in


Everything he did to them was done to me
Daughter of my father
a leaf from his tree

Nourished by his roots
His deeds grew 
and blossomed 
like noxious fruits


-He bent forward smiling
here sweetheart: you can have them
that’s all he ever gave me
His name and his karma
And a life time of drama
my father the child molester


I'm sorry if he wronged you
if he stole your will to live
if he burned down your house 

and left you to sit in ashes
I'm sorry you hurt so bad
and sleep is complicated


If it's any consolation to you
When he hurt you
Even though he didn't mean to
He hurt me too

Except I carry his curse on my back
Like the marks on a crab
and no matter where I go
these scars are all I have

Thanks to my sperm donor
who never was a father
but gifted me his karma
the seed of the child molester...




3 comments:

  1. The intimate nature of this poem effects silence. The structure of this poem reflects Brilliance!!!!
    Thank you for this gift! This will help many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love... Light... Beautiful Energy ... May it all surround you with elevation to escalate to your cocoon transition ... As awe inspiring as a Pipe Vine Swallow Tail Butterfly 🦋🦋🦋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was very deep. I felt as if you were apologizing to me, but I want to apologize to you. I'm sorry that happened to you Nubian Queen,

    ReplyDelete